A lot has changed since the days of the “Barrow Boys” shouting about their wares down the cobbled streets of the Green Market and Bedale Street…
Well things change and here at BoroughBox HQ we prefer to let social media and technology pick up some of the leg work and what better way to tell people about the delights at BoroughBox than by giving one lucky person a completely free BoroughBox?! That’s right people a totally free BoroughBox packed to the brim with a veritable smorgasbord of delicious taste sensations!
Our first Twitter competition is already under way and we plan to run a number of great competitions on a regular basis to give our fantastic followers a chance to win some of our awesome goodies… so if you don’t already, then follow us on Twitter here and good luck!
Terms & Conditions for Twitter competitions detailed below:
Anyone over the age of 18 who “retweets” a specific competition message in Twitter and follows @BoroughBox on Twitter will be entered into our Free Prize Draw to win the associated, state prize. By participating in our Twitter Competition, you fully agree and accept the BoroughBox Twitter Competition Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”)
- The Competition is only open to Twitter users aged 18 years and over
- Prize will only be delivered to a UK address.
- The Competition start dates relate to the first time a specific Tweet is distributed and the competition will close at the stated time. Our initial ‘Win a Borough Box’ competition will close at 10:00am GMT on Tuesday 30th September 2014.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must have access to a computer, or browser enabled device, the internet and have a Twitter account.
- The prize is a custom BoroughBox, the contents of which will be determined once the prize is drawn.
- To enter, entrants must follow @BoroughBox and then retweet an associated competition tweet from @BoroughBox
- Winners will be drawn at random from all complete retweets & followers logged during the defined promotional period. No purchase necessary. Entries are only valid if the entry is completed correctly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Only the first entry will be included in the competition and only one entry from a follower will count.
- Competition not open to employees of BoroughBox, their families or agencies affiliated with BoroughBox.
- The winner’s first name(s) (at BoroughBox’s absolute and sole discretion) will be announced on Twitter.
- The winners will be notified by Twitter Direct Message within 48 hours of the Competition closing date.
- In order to receive their prize, the winners are required to provide BoroughBox with their full name and UK address for delivery. Should a winner not acknowledge receipt of their win, and provide their full name and UK address, within 7 days of receiving notice from BoroughBox that they have won a prize, we reserve the right to redraw or not fulfil the prize.
- The prizes will be despatched out within 7 days of the winners notifying BoroughBox of their full name and UK address pursuant to appropriate clauses in these Terms and Conditions.
- BoroughBox will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of entries. BoroughBox does not accept responsibility for entries which are not received or delivered.
- In the event BoroughBox believes that an entry contravenes these Terms and Conditions, it reserves all rights to delete the entry at its absolute and sole discretion.
- The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be substituted with a cash alternative.
- If, for whatever reason, we are unable to send the stated prize we will substitute it for a prize of same or slightly greater value. The winner(s) will be notified should this occur.
- The prize draw decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the competition must be directed to BoroughBox Ltd.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.