Eastcourt Manor are one of the fantastic vendors on the BoroughBox marketplace selling a wide range of baking stuff. This vendor profile will introduce you to Eastcourt Manor and highlight a few of their best products. Read on if you want to know more about Eastcourt Manor or if you are simply looking to buy Eastcourt Manor online please click here to visit the BoroughBox marketplace.
We’re passionate about sourdough bread making and keen to share the importance of this traditional bread making method. Sourdough is a slice of bread making tradition that stretches back almost as long as human history. We’ve been baking it for over 12 years for our family and friends – but in 2012 we started our own ‘micro-bakery’ and baking school. Since then we have been running monthly sourdough baking courses, as well as courses in more advanced and esoteric aspects of bread-making, including rye breads.
Click here to browse the full Eastcourt Manor range on the BoroughBox marketplace.
Sourdough Baking Kit
This Sourdough Bread Making Starter Kit contains everything you need to get started baking your very own sourdough loaves at home.
If you’ve ever fancied having a go at the art of traditional bread making, this is a great way to get started!
Presented in its own gift bag it makes an ideal gift too!!
This Sourdough Bread Making Starter Kit contains everything you need to get started baking your very own sourdough loaves at home. If you’ve ever fancied having a go at the art of traditional bread making, this is a great way to get started. Presented in its own gift bag is makes an ideal gift too.
Your Sourdough Bread Making Starter Kit is great value for money, providing all the speciality sourdough baking equipment you need to make it easy to create and bake traditional sourdough bread, assuming you have a few basic kitchen essentials already. Getting into a bread making routine with sourdough will give you a great sense of satisfaction and achievement, as well as the knowledge that you’re creating quality artisan food for your family without any preservatives or chemicals – just simple, great tasting food made the traditional way and full of goodness.
Inside the Sourdough Bread Making Starter Kit you’ll find:
• Fresh Sourdough Starter (75g) – This unique and well proven sourdough starter, called “Westfield”, contains the natural yeasts and bacteria needed to make sourdough bread. By following the instructions in this starter kit you can continue to cultivate this starter to make up as much Westfield starter as you need, with plenty to share with friends or family. When you are not baking, Westfield will happily live in your fridge.
• Round Banneton (1kg size) – These specialist wood-pulp bannetons are imported from Germany, and they have proven to be the ideal vessel for preparing sourdough loaves – easier to use than other materials and giving consistently successful results. The banneton helps to create a perfect crunchy crust with an open, light interior.
• Plastic Dough Scraper – The essential tool for handling bread dough, this is an important element of the Sourdough Bread Making Starter Kit.
• “Baking Bread by Hand” by Eastcourt Manor – A 32 page easy to follow instruction booklet which talks you through sourdough starter and bread baking. This valuable booklet contains years of experience from Steve, explaining everything you could possibly need to know about looking after your sourdough starter and making bread. It includes tips to improve your bread and recipes for white sourdough, wholemeal sourdough, basic white loaf, pizza dough, sourdough pancakes, currant and cinnamon loaf.
• Gift Bag – A handy bag to keep, helpful for storing all your precious bread making items together.
This Sourdough Bread Making Starter Kit includes a live sourdough starter, and as such it requires swift delivery and careful handling. The live nature of the starter means that orders are shipped from Mondays to Thursdays only, to avoid any weekend related delivery delays. All orders are shipped by Next Day Delivery to make sure the starter reaches you in perfect condition.
Buy Sourdough Baking Kit Online at BoroughBox
Poster of How To Make Bread
An A1 poster on How To Make Bread from Eastcourt Manor is the perfect gift for the bakers in your life or something quirky for the kitchen wall
This item is an Infographic poster professionally printed on A1 (594mm x 841mm) 190gsm paper. Be sure to check out Eastcourt Manor’s fantastic bread kits available right here on BoroughBox.
There are more than 2 products from Eastcourt Manor available to buy online at BoroughBox – Click here to shop for Eastcourt Manor in the BoroughBox online marketplace.