Good afternoon everyone… and welcome once again to October… and Autumn!
To celebrate the seasonal changing of the colours, combined with stunning sunsets and generally all things golden brown and lovely looking, we’ve teamed up with one of our yummy Borough Box vendors, Lucy’s Dressings, to put together an incredible and original prize for one lucky winner!
We have a sensational little Borough Box to give away on Halloween night itself! Check it out below… pretty eh!
From left to right we have a whole incredible box of deliciousness…
The Great Golden Honey & Mustard Dressing from Lucy herself.
An Orchid & Orange Blossom Choccy Bar.
An absolutely unbeatable Passion Fruit Curd.
Some beautiful Figs in Honey.
Some mini Honey & Cranberry Cakes and finally, a Zesty Lemon & Caper Mayo!
Now if that isn’t plenty to tickle those discerning taste buds on a cold and blustery autumnal evening I don’t know what is!!
So… How do I win the box of gorgeous goodies I hear you ask?
One lucky follower will win this taste sensation of a freebie. So why not get following and retweeting right about now!?
Terms & Conditions for Twitter competitions detailed below:
Anyone over the age of 18 who “retweets” a specific competition message in Twitter and follows @BoroughBox and @Lucysdressings on Twitter will be entered into our Free Prize Draw to win the associated, state prize. By participating in our Twitter Competition, you fully agree and accept the BoroughBox Twitter Competition Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”)
- The Competition is only open to Twitter users aged 18 years and over
- Prize will only be delivered to a UK address.
- The Competition start dates relate to the first time a specific Tweet is distributed and the competition will close at the stated time. Our ‘Win a Lucys Dressings Borough Box’ competition will close at 10:00pm GMT on Friday 31st October 2014.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must have access to a computer, or browser enabled device, the internet and have a Twitter account.
- The prize is a custom BoroughBox, the contents of which will be determined once the prize is drawn.
- To enter, entrants must follow @BoroughBox and @Lucysdressings and then retweet an associated competition tweet from @BoroughBox
- Winners will be drawn at random from all complete retweets & followers logged during the defined promotional period. No purchase necessary. Entries are only valid if the entry is completed correctly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Only the first entry will be included in the competition and only one entry from a follower will count.
- Competition not open to employees of BoroughBox or Lucy’s Dressings, their families or agencies affiliated with BoroughBox.
- The winner’s first name(s) (at BoroughBox’s absolute and sole discretion) will be announced on Twitter.
- The winners will be notified by Twitter Direct Message within 48 hours of the Competition closing date.
- In order to receive their prize, the winners are required to provide BoroughBox with their full name and UK address for delivery. Should a winner not acknowledge receipt of their win, and provide their full name and UK address, within 7 days of receiving notice from BoroughBox that they have won a prize, we reserve the right to redraw or not fulfil the prize.
- The prizes will be despatched out within 7 days of the winners notifying BoroughBox of their full name and UK address pursuant to appropriate clauses in these Terms and Conditions.
- BoroughBox will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of entries. BoroughBox does not accept responsibility for entries which are not received or delivered.
- In the event BoroughBox believes that an entry contravenes these Terms and Conditions, it reserves all rights to delete the entry at its absolute and sole discretion.
- The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be substituted with a cash alternative.
- If, for whatever reason, we are unable to send the stated prize we will substitute it for a prize of same or slightly greater value. The winner(s) will be notified should this occur.
- The prize draw decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the competition must be directed to BoroughBox Ltd.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.